Monday, September 22, 2014

A Lady at Willowgrove Hall

by Sarah E. Ladd



Last year, a new author burst onto the scene. Sarah E. Ladd blew us all away with her first novel. I am sure many of you have seen the beautiful cover (which I have added to the bottom of this post). A Lady at Willowgrove Hall is her third book in the Whispers on the Moors series.

Here we find Cecily Faire. As a young, broken, and poor girl, she is sent away from everyone she knows and loves. Spending time in a boarding school has given her opportunities that she never thought possible. Her journey is one of forgiveness and closure. Will she choose to trust God and her heart, or has she been too hurt along the way?

Set in Regency England, this is a beautiful book. Of course, if you know me AT ALL, you know that I could never tire of reading a Regency novel. I enjoy the stories as they move right along. Her characters always have depth and keep me turning the pages. Bravo, Sarah. Keep them coming!!

Thanks so much, Thomas Nelson and NetGalley, for giving me this book in return for some feedback. Here's to many more!!

To read any of these books, please click HERE!!



No comments: