- 1 1/2 cups coffee, frozen, partially thawed
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin, canned
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin spice, ground
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk From a carton, not canned
- 2 tbsp. whip cream, fat free
- 1 dash cinnamon, ground
- In a blender add coffee, pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin spice, stevia and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whip cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.
Calories for the whole thing including whip cream: 45.6, Fat: 2.6, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 8,9, Potassium: 35.6, Carbs: 3.9, Fiber: 1.2, Sugar: 2.2, Protein: 1.1
Credit where it's due: