Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summers. Relaxing? HA!

Summers are supposed to be relaxing, right? At least, that's what I am told. It seems that, no matter how hard we try, it is always the craziest time of year. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't crazy supposed to be the Holidays?!

Life on Planet Andrews doesn't slow down. That is exactly why I always look forward to Fall. Yes, Autumn. 70 Degrees. Pumpkin Bread. Orange Leaves. Pumpkin Muffins. Schedules. Pumpkin Rolls. Pumpkin Candles. Well, you get the idea.

Currently, The Large Child has returned from Honduras. He's all in one piece and has a terrible farmer's tan. Social workers, interviews, co-op scheduling, planning the three classes I am teaching at the co-op this coming school year... My brother is here, from upstate NY, for an extended vacation. Two of my awesome nephews are here to visit before they go away to their respective colleges/universities.

Did I mention we have a small house? It's been pretty awesome having us all crammed in trying to eat dinner and watch movies. Plus, I guess "connecting" on their devices is the thing to do. So long, board games.




Life is good, even in the crazy. Look at those pics. How could it not be?

No comments: